Benchmark Management Group & Specialty Lines Underwriters is excited to announce our entry into the Workers Compensation market in Wisconsin.
We now directly represent an “A-” rated carrier and look forward to great success in this area.
- Our program pays 5% commission.
- Dividend Plans available: fixed or sliding scale.
- Small business manual premiums start at $2,500.
- Large business premiums start at $15,000.
- No limit on Experience Modification Factors on large business.
- Direct Bill with monthly payment plans offered.
We are interested in small to large business, entertaining over 300 classifications, including but not limited to:
- Auto Dealerships
- Cabinetry Shops
- Garbage, Ashes, Refuse
- Collection & Drivers
- Home, Public and Traveling Healthcare
- Implement Dealers
- Local Trucking
- Machine Shops
- Machinery Dealers
- Manufacturing Classes of All Kinds
- Nursing Homes
- Overhead Door Installation
- Private Schools
- Property Management
- Restaurant Fast Food
- Tool Manufacturing
We look forward to receiving your submissions!
Please be sure your submissions include:
- Fully completed Acord Workers Comp application
- 4 years of payroll & premium history
- 4 years of currently valued loss runs (or as many years as applicable).
- We will work off all other companies’ supplemental applications.